Answered By: Van Pelt and Opie Library
Last Updated: Nov 21, 2019     Views: 6

Microfilm and microfiche are plastic films that contain microphotographs of newspaper issues or other documents. Microfilm is a length of film on a spool whereas microfiche is a single, rectangular sheet of film. A microform reader is available in the library on the second floor, next to the large format scanner. With this machine, you are able to read and/or print the documents on the microforms.

If you are curious about what kind of microfilm or microfiche the library has, browse our collection on the third floor.

Suggestions and Help

Still haven't found what you're looking for?