Answered By: Van Pelt and Opie Library Last Updated: Nov 21, 2019 Views: 2
Once you have downloaded EndNote from the Michigan Tech Software Distribution Center, it should not require a product key/license. If it asks for one, it is likely one of two problems: the folder you downloaded was not unzipped completely or there is an issue with your download.
If your file was not extracted: after downloading the software, right-click on the folder and click "Extract All" and follow the process again to install the software.
If this does not work, there may be an issue with your download. Contact IT support for assistance.
Suggestions and Help
Still haven't found what you're looking for?
At this time, the SRC station will be closed but librarians and SRCs will be online and answering questions. Email, chat, phone, and text are the best ways to reach us.
- Library Research (Library)
- COVID-19 (Library)
- Archives (Archives)
- Interlibrary Loan (ILL) (Library)
- Student Research Consultants (SRCs) (Library)
- Citation Management (Library)
- Technology (Library)
- Circulation (Library)
- Course Reserve (Library)
- Library Instruction (Library)
- Workshops (Library)
- Google (Library)
- IT-Help (Library)
- Standards (Library)
- Library Building (Library)
- Library Collection (Library)
- Digital Commons (Library)
- Archives (Library)
- Open Educational Resources (OERs) (Library)
- Digital Measures (Library)