Answered By: Van Pelt and Opie Library Last Updated: Jun 19, 2020 Views: 30
VPOL's curbside pick up service allows patrons to obtain books from the library without leaving their vehicle. Curbside pickup service is available for library and Interlibrary Loan books for faculty, staff, students, and Library Courtesy card holders. Requests received before 2:00pm will be available for pick-up until 5:00pm the same day.
Pickup times are 10am-12pm, and 1pm-5pm, Monday-Friday, in the circle drive next to the library. Library staff will bring the bagged library materials to patrons curbside. Patrons do not need to leave their vehicles. A valid HuskyCard or Library Courtesy card must be shown at item pickup.
To request curbside pickup:
- Faculty, staff and students may use the Interlibrary Loan/Document Delivery request option in the item record: requesting through their ILL account. Staff will process these requests and email patrons when items are ready.
- All patrons may call the Circulation Desk 487-2508 to request items for check out. Staff will retrieve items and email/call patrons when ready for pickup.
Patrons may call the desk when they get to the library circle drive and are ready to pick up their item(s) at 487-2508.
Suggestions and Help
Still haven't found what you're looking for?
At this time, the SRC station will be closed but librarians and SRCs will be online and answering questions. Email, chat, phone, and text are the best ways to reach us.
- Library Research (Library)
- COVID-19 (Library)
- Archives (Archives)
- Interlibrary Loan (ILL) (Library)
- Student Research Consultants (SRCs) (Library)
- Citation Management (Library)
- Technology (Library)
- Circulation (Library)
- Course Reserve (Library)
- Library Instruction (Library)
- Workshops (Library)
- Google (Library)
- IT-Help (Library)
- Standards (Library)
- Library Building (Library)
- Library Collection (Library)
- Digital Commons (Library)
- Archives (Library)
- Open Educational Resources (OERs) (Library)
- Digital Measures (Library)