Answered By: Van Pelt and Opie Library Last Updated: Nov 21, 2019 Views: 28
Answered By: Van Pelt and Opie Library
Last Updated: Nov 21, 2019 Views: 28
There are several ways to access full-text articles from Michigan Tech databases through Google Scholar:
- Go to the library website and search for Google Scholar in the Search bar. Click into the first result and then click on the Google scholar link under "View Online."
It may seem strange to access Google Scholar through the library website, but if you are off-campus, using this method will give you quick access to full-text articles if they are available through our library subscription.
- Set up Google Scholar to search Michigan Tech library databases. Go to Google Scholar. Click on Settings at the top left of the page. Click on Library Links and type in J. Robert Van Pelt Library and select it from the results. Click Save. Search again but this time for Michigan Technological University and select it from the results. Again, click save. In order to search with these preferences for the next time you use Google Scholar, make sure to sign in with your Google account.
Suggestions and Help
Still haven't found what you're looking for?
- Library Research (Library)
- Archives (Archives)
- Citation Management (Library)
- Student Research Consultants (SRCs) (Library)
- Interlibrary Loan (ILL) (Library)
- Google (Library)
- Library Instruction (Library)
- Standards (Library)
- Workshops (Library)
- Library Collection (Library)
- Technology (Library)
- Circulation (Library)
- Course Reserve (Library)
- Digital Commons (Library)
- Archives (Library)
- Open Educational Resources (OERs) (Library)
- Digital Measures (Library)
- Canvas (Library)